Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ridiculously Simple Christmas Nail Design

I loooooove having nice pretty nails. Problem is, I  seem to lack hand eye coordination. However I still want Christmas nails, so I came up with my own design. This quick nail design is festive and so easy that even I can do it! Also it doesn't require any fancy-schmancy nail tools:)





  1. Paint your nails with 2 coats of red polish. Let your nails dry.
  2. Take your green polish and dab it on a piece of plastic or paper so you have a little puddle of nail polish. Then dip the tip of your pencil (or toothpick) in the green polish so you have a dot of green nail polish on the pencil tip.
  3. Starting at the upper right corner of your nail, gently dot a slanted line to the bottom left corner of your nail with your pencil. Dip the pencil in the green polish as needed.
  4. Dot a horizontal line from each dot in the slanted line. leave a generous amount of space for the gold dots.
  5. Clean your pencil tip with a cotton ball and dip your pencil in your small gold nail polish puddle and randomly add dots wherever you want within the green dots.
  6. TADA! Your half Christmas tree nails are finished!!!

Hope you enjoyed this post!I love how simple and elegant it turned out and I like to paint all my nails red and just do this design on my ring fingers for a not to over-the-top look. Feel free to leave your questions below in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment