Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Shopper's Dream App: RetailMeNot

Side note: Hey guys I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time. I initially took what was only to be a two week break to study for midterms. However, as you can see the break lasted longer than I had hoped. But really, there is no excuse for this and I'm so sorry and I am going to post regularly again for as long as possible and not go AWOL for such a long time.

Ok now onto my one of my new favorite apps: RetailMeNot.




If you are reading this blog, you are most likely obsessed with fashion and beauty like me. Sadly, for people like us, hoarding clothes and beauty products can really burn a hole in our pockets. But don't despair! This app can save us!

RetailMeNot is a wonderful coupon app that gives you access to notifications of coupons and discounts to the stores we all know and love. You can even add stores to your favorites so you are always up to date on upcoming deals. Not only does it give you in-store deals  but you also gain access to exclusive online offers as well. Nearby deals are also available if you enable location identification on your phone. It is available on iphones as well as android. This is an amazing app that deserves to utilized. If utilized correctly, it can really save us all money on the items we love. Woohoo! Let the shopping continue!!!

*This is not sponsored, I'm not cool enough to be sponsored haha. All opinions are my own.*

If you have this app, what do you think of it? Also if you have any other apps you are recently loving please leave them in the comments below because I would love to try them out!

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment