Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Interview exchange with...(drum roll)...Olivia Foster!

First off, Happy New Year!!! I hope you guys had a great new year's and are as excited for 2014 as I am! To kick off the new year, why not do a fun, little collaborative post? So I teamed up with Olivia Foster, a fellow blogger, and she came up with the idea of us conducting little interviews with one another. We used the same questions so after checking out her answers (which are great because she's hilarious), you can go to her blog http://itsoliviafoster.blogspot.com/ to see my...uhhh...interesting answers? Haha, alright, I'm going to stop blabbering now, here's the interview:

1) What inspired you to start your blog? After sticking around the Internet for a while a soon realized that some of my favourite people have blogs! I started searching up blogs, and then clicking on tons of blog buttons and I decided that soon it was time for me to get my own one!

2) Who is/are your rolemodel(s)? I look up to many different people for many different reasons it's so hard to choose!

3) What are your some of your hobbies? My hobbies are probably blogging, blog designing, graphic designing, watching on YouTube and eating pizza. Very active... LOL



4) Where do you see yourself in 15 years? Probably married, maybe with a child? Am I going to fast forwards? No but seriously, I'd love to be an author though!

5) If you had to describe yourself in three words what would they be? Damn that's hard, uhm, maybe funny, bitchy and lazy. Oh WOW, I just made myself sound like a great person!

6) What is your favourite app? Instagram FTW!

7) If you had to kill one member of One Direction who would it be? Damn, probably Niall. Sorry to all you Niall-maniacs!

8) Biggest pet peeve? Those people who walk really slowly in corridors and take up the whole space.

9) Long hair or short hair? Both, when I have long hair it makes me look more mature and grown-up, but short hair for me also looks great, it makes me look younger and cute. Right now I am in between, shoulder length basically.

10) What is your quote that you live by? You Only Live Once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Tada! There you go, my first interview exchange! This whole interview process was a really fun experience, and a great way to get more involved in the blogger community. So as a little 2014 challenge, I want to "tag" you fellow readers and bloggers in this post to conduct your own interview exchange with someone! 

Olivia is really talented blogger and designer, so you should definitely visit her blog! Here are some of her links:

Email: itsoliviafoster@gmail.com
Twitter: @ItsOliviasBlog


Thanks so much for reading, I really appreciate it!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment