Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Party Outfit

Don't you just love the holidays?! I KNOW I DO!!!! (sorry I am just really excited for Christmas haha) One of the best parts is all the holiday parties!!! You know the ones with twinkling lights, Christmas music, and about 5 pounds of cookies...all of which I seem to be able to eat by myself haha. Other than the cookies I love picking out festive outfits. So I recently went to one of these parties and here is the simple outfit I put together!Links for the items to make this outfit will be listed at the end of the post :)
Im not exactly sure why I put a body mist in this photo..but hey, gotta smell nice right? 

Sweater: I tried to steer myself off the ugly sweater trend for once (don't get me wrong I love ugly sweaters) and instead went with a more sophisticated reindeer patterned black sweater with gold accents. I found it at Forever 21 and it was love at first sight annnnnnndddd it was also only about $23!

Jeggings: Jessica Simpson Kiss Me jeggings are what I picked in terms of pants. I really like these specific jeggings because they are super comfy but still look like jeans. Also I loved the color because I feel like sugar plum is the perfect classic winter shade. If your not into the whole sugar plum thing, I feel like a dark red pair of pants would also work well.

Shoes:Combat Boots!!! Dahhh!! They are a winter staple and go well with any outfit. Gray and brown combat boots would look best in my opinion.

Thanks for reading!!! Leave a comment below on your holiday party outfit ideas!

Links:
Sweater:http://www.forever21.com/Search/SearchResult.aspx?dsNav=Ntk:primary%7creindeer+sweater%7c3%7c,Ny:True,Ro:0,Up:regular&dsDimensionSearch=D:reindeer+sweater,Dxm:AllPartial,Dxp:3&dsCompoundDimensionSearch=D:reindeer+sweater,Dxm:AllPartial,Dxp:3&br=f21&keyword=reindeer+sweater&fromsearch=true
Jeggings(AE):http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0327_8241_193&catId=cat5180042
Combat Boots (Rampage):http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/rampage-jepson-combat-booties?ID=975582&CategoryID=25122#fn=BOOT_HEIGHT%3DMid%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D127%26ruleId%3D78%26slotId%3D5

No comments:

Post a Comment