Monday, December 30, 2013

New Years Eve Party Outfit Inspiration

New Years Eve



Alice Olivia short gold cocktail dress / Black velvet pumps, $190 / Givenchy snake skin purse / Deborah Lippmann gray nail polish / Open Air 12X12 Maggie Holmes Flea Market Paper by Crate Paper - Two...

Sorry this post is so late! I know its the day before New Year's Eve so you guys probably have your party outfits picked out but now all procrastinators, like yours truly, can unite! I love New Years and well, hopefully, this can inspire us procrastinators! So when I think New Years I think blue, black, and gold. To avoid wearing a lot of jewelry to glamorize a simple dress, I would pick a patterned dress that stands out by itself.To make the ensemble pop I added an elegant royal blue clutch. Lastly a cute low bun works perfectly with a busy dress like this because it allows you to appreciate the dress without your hair covering all the dress's awesomeness!

Outfit aside, New Years Eve is about celebrating a new beginning so make sure you celebrate it! Have fun, be happy! If the past year was a little rough, make the new year to come the best year yet! Embrace it, create goals you want to achieve in 2014! However, as a piece of advice, make sure you make small goals you will be able to achieve so you don't become discouraged. I made this mistake last year which allowed me to only complete half my goals. But hey, now its almost a new year,  so another new start haha!

Sorry for babbling! I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of your goals for 2014? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment