Sunday, December 8, 2013

AFFORDABLE STOCKING STUFFERS!!! WOOHOO!

*Disclaimer*: All opinions are my own and I am not affiliated with any company.

Alright time for part 2 of the gift series! If you have not already, make sure you see part 1: Awkward Class Secret Santa!  I love the idea of stockings but I feel like they can be particularly hard to find items for due to their size so these are some ideas I came up with for stocking stuffers. Here we go!

sorry i accidentally already took out and eyeliner from the gift set, oops!
1. Makeup: Most girls love it, and its always nice to have more to add to a collection. You can get single items like mascara and eyeliner or opt for a cute gift set.  *gasp* But wait, Danielle, aren't gift sets expensive?! WRONG! Companies like e.l.f. make pretty good products and holiday gift sets for as little as $3 like the eye liner one below which I found at Target. It contained a brightening eyeliner pencil, shimmer eyeliner pencil, and a water proof eyeliner pen. Or another personal favorite of mine is there Little Black Beauty Book for about $6 that has 48 eye shadow shades. I think its perfect for someone just starting to get into makeup! If you like those here is a link to their website: http://www.eyeslipsface.com


2. LIPS!: I guess this could go into makeup, but its special enough I put it in its own category. I think lip products are essential during this time of year because we begin to become cursed with chapped lips. Companies make festive themed ones now so they are impossible to pass up! Companies like Bath and Body Works make delicious holiday themed lip glosses for $8. Though if you are looking for a bit of color, LUSH (one of my favorite brands) made a bright red lip tint called Santa Baby for $8.95. You haven't even heard the best part...IT TASTES LIKE COCA-COLA!
Bath and Body Works:http://www.bathandbodyworks.com


3. Hands and Nail Products: Winter means dry skin and flu season, so I think hand lotions and sanitizers are essential. Since its the the season of giving I think LUSH Charity Pot Lotions, $5.95 for a small, are perfect because 100% of the retail price is donated to the charity listed on the pot. Its great to know that you are not only getting a nice lotion but that your also helping others! For sanitizers, Bath and Body Works has so many festive choices at 5 for $5. Now that your hands are moisturized and clean throw in some nail polish. I chose China Glaze in a nice winter shade Swing Baby. To top off the manicure add some rings! If you looking for affordable rings I recommend going to Forever 21, where many of their rings are less than $3!
China Glaze Swing Baby: http://www.amazon.com

Thanks for reading! Comment below if you are thinking of getting some of these stocking stuffers! Oh also if you want me to do a review on any particular product mentioned above leave a comment on that too haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment