Monday, December 30, 2013

Hooray, Blog Makeover!

Sooooooo notice anything different about the blog?!? As given away in the title, my blog has been beautified! I love the new look, and it so me! Its all thanks to an awesome blogger and designer Olivia Foster!

A few days ago I received a sweet email from Olivia saying that she had created a free blog design for me. I previewed the design, and fell in love with it instantly. I wrote back that the design was perfect for me, and tada, within a few hours my blog had undergone a complete transformation! 

Olivia is so sweet and such a talented designer/blogger and I can't thank her enough for personalizing my blog. She replied very quickly to emails, and answered any questions I had, making the whole process very smooth. Also a huge perk was that the whole design was free! 

So if your looking to change up your blog design, I definitely suggest contacting Olivia :)

Email:  itsoliviafoster@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment