Sunday, December 8, 2013

HOLIDAY SERIEZZZ!!!!:):0:D

AHHH THE HOLIDAYS! The most wonderful time of the year the time for hot chocolate, warm fires, fluffy snow, cute warm winter clothes! Oops look at me blabbering! This is my first post and since the holidays are quickly approaching (hooray!) I decided to make a series focusing on the holidays! So here is the hopeful line up (in no particular order):

Part 1. Gifts: posts about gifts for everyone on your list from an awkward class secret santa to your closest friends

Part 2.Holiday Styles: Inspiration on holiday attire to put everyone in a festive mood

Part 3.The Deliciousness: yummy recipes and decorating ideas for all the favorite holiday yums

WOOHOO! Get Excited! As you can probably tell I am!
and ps if you have read this far thank you so much! It means a lot that you would take the time to read my post and it would be extra awesome if you could clickidy click click the follow on g+ or subscribe bottom thing?! Thank you!

Sorry last thing I promise. I clearly love the holidays but I really want to know your opinions, so please comment below what your favorite part of the most wonderful time of the year is!




No comments:

Post a Comment