Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Nomination for Liebster Award!?!

Thank you so much Robin from Boots & Cookies for nominating me!

Here are the rules:

  • Make a post about the Liebster award and thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Write 11 interesting things about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers (they must have less than 200 followers) and notify them that you nominated them
  • Write 11 new questions for your nominees


11 Facts about me:

  1. I have the biggest sweet tooth known  to mankind. Literally, I will eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with no shame.
  2. I'm a huge animal person but sadly animals don't seem to like me very much. All my friends dogs bark at me like crazy whenever I try to get close to them. It's a curse, haha.
  3. Ever since I got my second ear piercing I have had the ability to wiggle my ears.
  4. I actually enjoy math, especially algebra. I know, call me crazy.
  5. When I get older I want to move and live in either the UK or Spain.
  6. I'm obsessed with baking, I bake like every week and take all the baked goods to school and give them to friends to try.
  7. Umm....I can do a one-handed cartwheel. I know that's not too impressive but its still a big accomplishment for me. 
  8. I love Bollywood films.
  9. I'm absolutely terrible at impersonating accents. Its actually quite embarrassing.
  10. I looovveee to dance.
  11. I golf but I only do it so I can drive the golf cart.
Robin's Questions:

  1. Why do you blog? I was just kind of born one day and I was watching beauty gurus on Youtube. They inspired me and, tada, Fashion.Smiles.Cupcakes. was born!
  2. What is a New Years resolution you have? I want to try and be more outgoing.
  3. Favorite season? Fall because I love to see the leaves change color and I can break out my comfy sweaters.
  4. What do you want as a career? It's between writer, filmmaker, small business owner, or an accountant. Ya, I really not sure at all.
  5. What has your favorite thing about 2013? That would probably be travelling to New York City.
  6. What was your least favorite thing about 2013? Thats easy. Miley Cyrus's VMAs performance.
  7. What is your favorite product ever? Does chocolate count?
  8. What is one item you wish you own? I would love to own a boat.
  9. What is your favorite TV show? Community!!!! That show has taken over my life.
  10. What is one thing you can not leave the house without? My phone!
  11. What is one thing you are looking forward to? Going to Disney World!
Who I Nominate:

My Questions for the Nominees:
  1. Why did you choose the blog name you did?
  2. What's your favorite part about blogging?
  3. If you could travel to the past, when and where would you go?
  4. You are given three wishes, what would you wish for?
  5. What is your favorite food?
  6. Who is your favorite musician?
  7. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
  8. Whats your favorite movie?
  9. If you could have a $1000 dollar gift card to any store, what store would it be?
  10. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
  11. What is your favorite brand?
Alright that's it for now! Thanks again Robin for nominating me! Good luck everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment